No More Tricks No More Tricks

I think they're screwing with my life too

I found this very amusing & I loved the design of the characters. Thanks for making me laugh :)

Zelda: A boring day Zelda: A boring day

Good stuff

A nice lil short that captures the zelda feel very well, and it made me laugh. I hope you do more shorts like this!

Super Peoples Pt.1 Super Peoples Pt.1

Super cool

I love the animation and found it very funny... but it did leave me unsatisfied wanting more. I look forward to part 2!!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Great fun!!

I had a lot of fun playing this game!! I played it for an hour and although I sucked ass at it, it was still enjoyable because every time you fail, it's not wasted because The only thing I disliked about the game was how unforgiving crashing your car could be. Slightly clipping a car wreck would throw you to one side, and possibly into much more wrecked cars.you gain points to upgrade your car. This makes it very addictive.
The sound effects are great and cause a great feel of chaos around you, the army radio gives a sense of panic, and the music emphasizes this further.
The thing I enjoyed most about this game though, is the animation. There's nothing more safisfying than seeing a zombie splat its guts all over the place as you ram into him. Great stuff!!
Overall this game is amazing, and I'll probably be coming back for more!

The Workshop The Workshop

Disturbing

I love the feel I got from this image... nice work!

Marie Kanker Marie Kanker

AWESOME!

I'm not sure who this character is, but she looks quite likable. As a painting it's pretty cool. I love the exaggerated proportions and how much character it gives her, and the soft colours are great.

Lamb of God Lamb of God

Nice!

Cool idea. This makes Jesus look badass. Nice balance of black and white too. Well done.